What personal information do we collect ?
1. Personal Information You Share
We may retain the content of your email messages (including your email address) and our responses should you choose to correspond with us through email.
2. Website Usage
Like other commercial websites, we use a standard technology called “cookies.” (See What Are Cookies? below.)
These help us collect information about how this site is used and might include the date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent on the site, and how you found us.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information to administer business activities, quickly process your transactions, and improve customer service. We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of industry standard security measures when you place an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored on third-party servers hosted by payment gateway financial systems that are not accessible to any member of our company, its affiliates or associates. Pages using this technology will have addresses beginning with HTTPS (rather than HTTP).
Email is not secure. Please do not send private information, especially your credit card number, via email.
If we determine that there has been a security breach resulting the unauthorized disclosure of your information to a third party, we will notify you by posting such information on our site and – if we have your email – sending an email message with details.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain anonymous information.
You can change the settings of your browser to disallow collection of cookies or to warn you when a cookie is being sent. However, certain site options may not be available to you without cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
Cookies do not allow us to gather personal information about you.
How do we use the information we collect from cookies?
• Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
We collect information to improve the content of our site and the quality of services, and it is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
Having said that, your information could be shared in the following ways:
- We use third parties to run our business, including sending email and processing payments, though not limited to those actions. These third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with their business activities.
- If Art Biz Coach or its assets were sold, your information would be included in the transaction, as is customary in such instances.
- If we must share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Services, or as required by law.
Occasionally we may offer or recommend outside products or services on our site. These will be linked to sites that have separate and independent privacy policies over which we have no control. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last Edited on 01-31-17